HADDOW-L Archives

Archiver > HADDOW > 2011-10 > 1319108034

From: ,
Subject: Re: [HADDOW] Campbell and Jemima Haddow
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:53:54 -0000

Author: 1_grahamh8
Surnames: Haddow
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.haddow/21.2.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi, My father served on HMS Visigoth (V class submarine) during the 2nd world war. The Visigoth had two commanders one of which was John Renwick Haig Haddow. I have several pictures of the crew from that time and know some of its history. There are as far as I know 3 members of the crew still alive. Happy to send you copies.
Graham

Important Note: