GenMassachusetts-L Archives

Archiver > GenMassachusetts > 2011-12 > 1323376583

From: "Parkinson" <>
Subject: Re: [GENMASSACHUSETTS] marriage records
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 14:36:23 -0600

Vol. 565, page 186, marriages recorded in Boston, Mass 1906

Catherine F. Cole age 43 marries Richard J. Cole age 34, first marriage for
both, Catherine is the daughter of Michael G. Cole and Catherine Doherty.
Richard is the son of Richard J. Cole and Mary A. Swansey.

I see 2 marriages in Somerville for Patrick Francis Geary, neither is to a
Catherine Cole

1897 marriage to Mary Agnes Fogarty he is 32, she is 26, his parents are
Patrick and Abbie (Fitzgerald) Geary
1906 to Ellen Stritche age 29. he is widowed

Patrick and Mary have William Patrick born 1898, Robert 1900
Mary died 1905 TB and chronic dementia at age 33..
Patrick and Ellen have Meldie Ellen b. 1908

1900 Census shows Patrick, Mary A, William, Robert and Mary's sisters Julia
and Ellen Fogarty

1920 census for Somerville shows Patrick , Ellen, Robert, Milda and
Catherine

Hope this is of some help.