GenMassachusetts-L Archives

Archiver > GenMassachusetts > 2011-12 > 1323374880

From: Richard Noble <>
Subject: Re: [GENMASSACHUSETTS] marriage records
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 16:08:00 -0400

Michelle, that marriage is between a Catherine Cole and a Richard Cole.

You can look at it yourself by going to -

http://search.labs.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html?datestamp=120689
7516187#p=0

Once there scroll down to USA, Canada and Mexico.

Click on that and it will take you to a listing of records. Just scroll down
to Massachuesetts marriages.

And have fun.