GenMassachusetts-L Archives

Archiver > GenMassachusetts > 2011-04 > 1301944602

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [GENMASSACHUSETTS] Arbo's
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 19:16:42 -0000

Author: cupcakeandco
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.massachusetts.unknown/2202.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My Grandfather was Wesley Alonzo Arbo, his wife Ruth Poor Arbo, from Leominster, My Dad Wesley Harold Arbo and my mom Nancy Bernard Arbo.. My son John Wesley Arbo- Earle we now live in Athol Mass, but my family is still in Lancaster Mass. I remember aunt Lottie as a little girl and Aunt Faye who did hair in Westminster, who passed away receintly.

Important Note: