GenMassachusetts-L Archives

Archiver > GenMassachusetts > 2010-05 > 1273087336

Subject: Re: [GENMASSACHUSETTS] Family Research (BROWN, Fitchburg, 1900's)
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 19:22:16 -0000

Author: missmillie56
Surnames: peters brown
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.massachusetts.unknown/441.5.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi everyone thank you for you helping me what I did is to get on the net and get my sis phone # I called her and she told me my mothers name was Ellen Dorthy Peters she said she did not know anything about my dad because it was not her dad and was not interested in anything about him. so I guess she is my 1/2 sis she remembers living in leominister and as things got better we moved to fitchburg. I was born Mildred Carolyn ( mom said she had told them she wanted it to be caroline but it says carolyn brown on my birth certificate I was born in leominister march 5 1940 mom said at home in a blizzard . my mother was born on june 23 1910.but I got to go and find out about her brothers and sisters don't know anything about them

Important Note: