GenMassachusetts-L Archives

Archiver > GenMassachusetts > 2009-02 > 1234103775

From: "Mary-Sue Gardetto" <>
Subject: Re: [GENMASSACHUSETTS] Archdiocese of Boston
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 09:36:15 -0500

Dear Betty,

I have already corresponded with the Archives and received a response, but I
was seeking information on baptisms, and I don't know if the Archives would
have burial information on someone. If you do drive to Waltham, I think you
might be able to check at the cemetery office. When I've done that at other
MA cemeteries, the information is on file there and a map to help find the
location is usually available. You might try writing directly to the person
in charge of the cemetery whose address is 259 High Street, Waltham, MA
02453. I think you could Google the cemetery or the city of Waltham and find
out who that person is. Good luck in your search.

Mary-Sue