GenMassachusetts-L Archives

Archiver > GenMassachusetts > 2008-08 > 1218306961

Subject: Re: [GENMASSACHUSETTS] MA Archives Lookup Needed
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 18:36:11 -0000

Author: ResearchBug
Surnames: Honey, Gaffield
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.massachusetts.unknown/6806.4.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Again, many thanks. I am going to make some further contacts to the Archives, Lowell, etc. this week.

Just as a side note, I actually DO have the burial info. for Calvin H. Honey and Laura Ann Gaffield. They are buried in the Pioneer Cemetery in Copperopolis, Calaveras Co., California, along with some of their children and grandchildren. I have been to their graves, have photos, and the graves are well tended. I do not have death dates for them, however. Interesting that I know where it ended for them, but not where it started! I will use the info. you've all given me, and will let you know what I find out. I do have the family line of Laura Ann Gaffield, Calvin's wife, just no parents (yet, that I can positively identify) for Calvin. Thanks, everyone.
Susan

Important Note: