GenMassachusetts-L Archives

Archiver > GenMassachusetts > 2008-08 > 1218240622

Subject: Re: [GENMASSACHUSETTS] MA Archives Lookup Needed
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 00:10:41 -0000

Author: ResearchBug
Surnames: Honey, Gaffield
Classification: lookup

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.massachusetts.unknown/6806.3.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thank you to everyone on this thread for all the suggestions. I will definitely call and write for Vital Records. It is great that you included information on where I might make my inqueries. I truly appreciate everyone's kind response as this has been a year-long dead-end for me. I am so grateful for all of your time and efforts to help me, and will certainly try to do the same for those researching in California. I do know that SOMEONE was Calvin Henry Honey's parents, and I won't give up until I figure out WHO!!! Thank you again for the generous help and ideas.
Susan

Important Note: