GenMassachusetts-L Archives

Archiver > GenMassachusetts > 2008-08 > 1218167045

Subject: [GENMASSACHUSETTS] MA Archives Lookup Needed
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 03:44:31 -0000

Author: ResearchBug
Surnames: Honey, Gaffield
Classification: lookup

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.massachusetts.unknown/6806/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am hoping that someone with access to the MA Archives can help me. I am trying to determine the parents of Calvin Henry Honey b. 1815 or 1816,probably in NH but could be MA or NY. He married Laura Ann Gaffield in Lowell, MA on 07 Dec 1843. The specifics for the Microfilm marriage record are given as follows, where 7 is the volume and 4 is the page:
Honey Calvin Lowell 1843-44 7 40 Marriage
I am told that as of now, the image for this marriage record is not available in the NEHGS vital records collection, so the Archives is my next resource. I have hit a brick wall in trying to determine the parents of Calvin Henry Honey. I would be extremely grateful for anyone's help in solving this mystery, as I live in California and cannot do the lookup myself. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Susan

Important Note: