GenMassachusetts-L Archives

Archiver > GenMassachusetts > 2008-07 > 1217265186

Subject: Re: [GENMASSACHUSETTS] Researchers in Mass.
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 17:13:06 -0000

Author: glenajkc7mbm
Surnames: Belknap,Cross, Roe, Root, Wright and many more
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Interesting post, I have Wright's in my family as does my wife, but do not know where they were, and I have not done any research on them so far.
Check Family tree or Everton's Genealogy they have listings of researchers.

Important Note: