GenMassachusetts-L Archives

Archiver > GenMassachusetts > 2007-11 > 1195304359

From: "Bill" <>
Subject: Re: [GENMASSACHUSETTS] Reference Dept. of Libraries
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 07:59:19 -0500

If you are a Massachusetts resident you can access Heritage Quest from the
Boston Public Library. Go to the BPL website and request a library card:

http://catalog.mbln.org/ipac20/ipac.jsp?profile=bpl1&menu=account#focus

Sign up for the card and then get Heritage Quest from the Boston Public
Library.