GenMassachusetts-L Archives

Archiver > GenMassachusetts > 2007-11 > 1195296577

From: "Betty" <>
Subject: [GENMASSACHUSETTS] Reference Dept. of Libraries
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 05:49:37 -0500

Hello,

Just wanted to remind you to check out the web site of your local Library
once in a while. If you can find the web site, click on the Reference
Dept., and then click on "on-line resources." You might be pleasantly
surprised as to what has been added !

And, you might be pleasantly surprised to find out that some of the on-line
resources - can be accessed from your home computer !

More and more Libraries have added the HeritageQuest software - where both
Census and books are available.

And, some have Ancestry.

One reminder is that for, HeritageQuest, I believe in most Libraries, you
must be a resident of the town in order to access it via your home computer.

Have a pleasant weekend !

Betty (near Lowell, MA)

We may have arrived on different ships but we're all in the same boat now.
:o)

(unknown author)

This thread: