GenMassachusetts-L Archives

Archiver > GenMassachusetts > 2007-06 > 1182865861

Subject: Re: [GENMASSACHUSETTS] Civil War photo
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 09:51:01 EDT

Good Morning Kathleen
Hope all is well with you!
There is a web site for the United States Army Military Museum in PA. and
they have a repository of all sorts of things!
I was looking for a photograph of my grandfather Lassman who was in the
11th Ma. Inf. Co. "K", (a band member apparently) Found no photos at that time
but found that he had left the museum letters he had written! I have yet to
order copies of them.
So give them a try. At the time I was unable to get into the photo
area...had dial up...now that I have cable modem I am going to try again!
Good luck!
Susan
_Welcome to CMH Online!_ (http://www.army.mil/cmh/)
_http://www.army.mil/cmh/_ (http://www.army.mil/cmh/)

In a message dated 6/26/2007 9:02:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,