GenMassachusetts-L Archives

Archiver > GenMassachusetts > 2007-06 > 1181946432

From: Paulette Eframson <>
Subject: Re: [GENMASSACHUSETTS] Capt. James Parker of Groton withDescendants in Maine.
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:27:36 -0400

Hi Janice,
Interesting reading...especially if you're a Parker...as you know, I am.
There were a few John Parkers that could be close to a match...My Parker
line as far back as I know were Episcopalians and Republicans...and
usually have held an office in the church and politics...they seem to go
together.
I searched ALL DAY yesterday for the father of John H. (Henry?) Parker
that would have been in Nova Scotia Via Mass. and back to Mass around 1793.
John H. Parker married Esther Locke oldest daughter of John Locke.
The Parker names in our family are as follows (in no particular order):
John, William, James, Paul, Olive, Jane, Henry, Arthur. This could have
some bearing on John H. Parker, I know that they usually name first born
after the grandfather.
Everyone have a wonderful weekend and a great FATHER'S DAY.
Paulette

This thread: