GenMassachusetts-L Archives

Archiver > GenMassachusetts > 2007-06 > 1181789629

From: Barbara Keller <>
Subject: [GENMASSACHUSETTS] Fwd: Barbara K. and Attleboro
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 19:53:49 -0700

Mary-Sue,

I just thank all who have come forward with resources. I am thankful
and appreciative.

My ancestor in Attleboro is Beriah Titus b. 1736. My problem is
documenting the birth then the death 25 Dec 1806 Washington,
Bershire, MA Also her father John Titus 1703--about 1756 and mother
Alethia Titus. Mother's father is Joseph Titus b. 1688? Any
information with source reference would be helpful. Thank you.

Barbara
Begin forwarded message: