GenMassachusetts-L Archives

Archiver > GenMassachusetts > 2007-06 > 1181412825

Subject: Re: [GENMASSACHUSETTS] REQUEST Benoit/Chappell
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 14:13:45 -0400

Kathy,

What you did was wonderful!!!  Could you possibly help me too?

I have Luther Calvin Estling born in Upton, MA, May 30, 1781 to Richard Estling (looks like Eseling in the books they say) and Rhoda Gallaway (sometimes Galloway) Estling both born in the 1750s.  Richard died shortly thereafter and I can't find a thing about it.

Oh, just ANYTHING you can give me will be greatly, greatly appreciated!!!

Karen/Chicago