GenMassachusetts-L Archives

Archiver > GenMassachusetts > 2005-05 > 1117233257

From: "dtaylor120" <>
Subject: Re: [GM-L] Obits style changes (was Siblings in Chicopee)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 18:34:17 -0400

Kathy,
I can't answer your question, but thought I'd mention that I am looking
for the origin of John Jordan who died at Dorchester between 1723 & 1728.
There was a Jordan on the list of Scottish servants brought to the Saugus
Iron Works. Some of them went to Maine. I am trying to find ancestry of both
this John Jordan and John Taylor who married his daughter Naomi Jordan at
Milton, Mass. she b. 1675. There were also two Taylor's on the list. My
y-dna seems to be of Scottish origin.
Don Taylor