GenMassachusetts-L Archives

Archiver > GenMassachusetts > 2004-06 > 1086208637

Subject: Re: GenMassachusetts-D Digest V04 #147
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:37:17 EDT

writes:

> Peggy Millar" <>

The Mass. Hospital School in Canton ma. is still in existense and cares and
helps severely disabled youth and adults learn communication skills and
hopefully they become independant enough to live on their own or in assisted living
homes.If you need their adress or phone#,i can look it up.my neighbor was a
nurse there when i was growing up and I attended movies with those kids
sometimes.they also were a customer of mine.

This thread: