GenMassachusetts-L Archives

Archiver > GenMassachusetts > 2002-09 > 1032950289

From: Alice Puffer <>
Subject: [GM-L] Genexchange Lists (was RE: JANICE)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 06:36:23 -0700

I was able to subscribe also, with no problem. Only thing there is no digest mode.

I successfully subscribed to five lists. When you request to join you should receive two e-mails, one of which asks you to hit your reply button. I hit reply to sender and added the message in the body "subscribe". Within minutes I had a confirmation. The only list that did not work for me was the Litchfield, CT list. I did get onto MA, ME, NH, CT and VT. It is a tedious process but works.

This thread: