GenMassachusetts-L ArchivesArchiver > GenMassachusetts > 2002-05 > 1022884881
From: Paul Nichols <>
Subject: [GM-L] New at The Genealogy Searching Center
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 15:41:21 -0700
New at The Genealogy Searching Center
* Victims of the 1889 Johnstown, Pennsylvania Flood :
One of the worst disasters in United States history.
Over twenty two hundred people perished in the Flood.
* 1820 Bloom Twp., Fairfield County, Ohio, Census
* Garvin County, Oklahoma Marriage Records, 1907 - 1929
* Trull, All Saints, Somerset, England, Burials 1678-1889)
* The following files were added to the military records at
RootsWeb in the past two weeks :
- MISSOURI, Pulaski County. Korean War Fort Leonard Wood
Hospital Employees 1954-55 (13 records)
- TEXAS, Hidalgo County. WWII Aviation Cadets of the
Advanced Flying School, Army Air Forces, Moore Field,
Mission, Texas Class of 43-K (236 records)
- US Military Records: 117th General Hospital Roster, 1944
- US Military Records: Company H, 2d Regt., Nebraska Vol.
Inf., 1898 (119 records)
- US Military Records: Fort Dix, New Jersey, 2nd Training
Regiment, 4th Battalion, Company Q, December 21, 1960
- US Military Records: Korean War: Army Clerk Typist
School Summer 1954 (17 records)
- US Military Records: Deaths aboard the transport ship
Antilles, torpedoed by a German submarine, Oct. 17 1917
- US Military Records: Fort Belvoir, Virginia, U.S. Army
Engineer Center Regiment, Engineering R&D Lab,
Company R, June 1961 (57 records)
Plus lots more...just scroll down when U get there.
Paul of San Diego
|[GM-L] New at The Genealogy Searching Center by Paul Nichols <>|