GUS-REEB-L Archives

Archiver > GUS-REEB > 2008-10 > 1225412953

From: "Harlan M. Zeinstra" <>
Subject: Re: [GUS-REEB] Union County, NC - Pleasant Grove Cemetery
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:29:13 -0600

Thank you Virginia!

Harlan M. Zeinstra
Certified Public Accountant
2556 Ginny Way
Lafayette, CO 80026
720.934.9606

-----Original Message-----
From: [mailto:]
On Behalf Of vbc
Sent: 10/30/2008 3:50 PM

I'm sorry, Harlan, but I took this from a transcription. I haven't seen the
cemetery. Maybe one of the people who submitted the information, such as
Bill & Ann M. Price, listed at the end of my email, could help you. I tried
to find an email address for Ann Medlin Price, who was listed on the
NCUNION-L RootsWeb mailing list as submitting a lot of Union Co. cemetery
listings, but the closest I came was this person - "
writes: Just to let you all know that thanks to the hard work of Ann Medlin
Price . . .". She might have an address for Price.

Regards,
Virginia