GUS-REEB-L Archives

Archiver > GUS-REEB > 2008-10 > 1225301131

From: "James Rapp" <>
Subject: Re: [GUS-REEB] Reeb List
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:25:31 -0400

Diann,

I also think that it would be wonderful to see pictures of my Reeb cousins
and their families. What a great way to get better acquainted with one
another. To this end I have collected some pictures to share and put them on
my personal web page sponsored by Shutterfly. If anyone is interested, you
can access this web page and browse through the picture albums found there.

The web page is at : http:\\rappspixalbums.shutterfly.com

On entry to this site, you will need to enter a password which is: ginka2

Once in the home page, you will find icons for a number of albums. The
first three albums might be of interest to you as they contain pictures of
my family (wife, Diane; brother, Allen; sister, Sylvia Kully; son, Brian and
his wife Becky and their two children, Ethan, age 7 and Joanna, age 5;
daughter, Tracy Dobie and her husband Bob and their two children Lauren, age
2yr.,10mo. and Kyle, age 2 mo.).

Clicking on any album icon will bring up thumbnail pictures contained
therein, and clicking on a thumbnail will open a larger picture. You should
not have much trouble navigating from that point on.

Please let me know if this works for you; if not I will have to make some
other arrangement.

Love to you all,

Jim Rapp

P.S. I have been so very pleased to get to "know" the Ferris family from the
pictures that Gail and Stan have posted. I feel very connected to them
through these pictures.