GUS-REEB-L Archives

Archiver > GUS-REEB > 2005-05 > 1117405567

From: Aileen Norris <>
Subject: Re: [GUS-REEB] Israel Rape
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 18:26:07 -0400

John, I am just looking over some older email messages and wanted to remind
you that I would very much like a copy of this picture when ever you get a
chance to copy it. I understand that the availability of a copy center is a
problem for you now so please don't think I am trying to be pushy or rude.
You know me, I just came across this and thought of you.

I hope you are having a good Memorial Day weekend.
Aileen