GREGORY-ISAAC-WV-L Archives

Archiver > GREGORY-ISAAC-WV > 2007-04 > 1177695407

From: "Autumn L. Kruer" <>
Subject: [GREGORY-ISAAC-WV] Also test the Haplogroup!
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:37:12 -0400

It shows results consistent with the Niall group but has not been
definitively tested. I'll chip in on that! I find that very interesting!
This is so exciting.

Homer has the contacts for the Kentucky group, who apparently moved into the
Northwest Territory (I can't remember if it was Indiana or Ohio).

Autumn