GREGORY-ISAAC-WV-L Archives

Archiver > GREGORY-ISAAC-WV > 2007-04 > 1177676583

From: "nettiegregory" <>
Subject: Re: [GREGORY-ISAAC-WV] DNA testing results
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 08:22:29 -0500

Joanne, I joined the Gregory DNA site after visiting the Family Tree DNA
site. I typed in the name Gregory and did a search and it told what groups
were available with that surname.They compare the results with McGregor
clan, and others. Then I filled in the order blank for the kit. They send
you the kit, you do three scrapes of your inside cheek, sign the release
form and send it to them. They will send you results via email and post the
results on the group site you chose to join. IF you have the money, the
higher numbers, (we did the 25 that cost $150.) of markers are the best.

I got a message from a fellow who did the 37 and wanted to know if we were
going to go higher than the 25. Ford's matched on 23 of the 25 with his. His
name was Goggins.

This thread: