GREGORY-ISAAC-WV-L Archives

Archiver > GREGORY-ISAAC-WV > 2007-04 > 1177676043

From: "Autumn L. Kruer" <>
Subject: Re: [GREGORY-ISAAC-WV] DNA testing results
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 08:14:26 -0400

It would be nice if we could get a few of Isaac direct male line descendants
and see if and where a gene mutation pattern was. I typed in the sequence
and found if you look at the first 12 markers, it is obvious that the family
has a Celtic origin and matches up with ancient lines that trace to Scotland
and Ireland. Not unusual for a man married in the Augusta Stone church in
early Virginia and pretty much what we all expected, probable ancient Irish
that migrated to Alba during the ancient Dalraida period and thus made up
Scotland, then back to northern Ireland in the 1600s from Scotland during
the northern Ireland/Ulster days and then to America - a huge migration
during the 1730s-1770s. But when you put in the 25 markers and look at 0
and up to 1 genetic removal, there is no one else matching it in the
database for more recent relatives/matches. Figures. Isaac still eludes
us.

Autumn

This thread: