GREENWOOD-L Archives

Archiver > GREENWOOD > 1969-12 > 0000000020

Subject: GREENWOOD-D Digest V97 #27

------------------------------

GREENWOOD-D DigestVolume 97 : Issue 27

Today's Topics:
#1 William GREENWOOD [ (Benwick)]
#2 Name on site. []
#3 Re: Greenwood/Boisvert [Gene Greenwood <]

______________________________
------------------------------

Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 12:42:35 -0800
From: (Benwick)
Subject: William GREENWOOD

I have just found the Greenwood name in my family research.
William GREENWOOD
(daughter)Amelia GREENWOOD b. April 26, 1812 in Calverley, West Yorkshire
m. Dec 25, 1834 Calverley. WRY
to William Marshall KEIR(b. May 28,1803,
Addingham WRY)
They must have left for America shortly after as one son was born in the US.
William Marshall KEIR (2) B. Dec 15,
1850,
he eventually goes to Ontario

Does anyone know anything about this William GREENWOOD or where he might be
from?
Thanks for any help.
Pam