GREATHOUSE-L Archives

Archiver > GREATHOUSE > 2002-07 > 1026884607

From: "Frank Neher" <>
Subject: Bob Vostry's Joseph Warren Greathouse Ky and MO
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:43:27 -0700

I have searched the database and am unable to locate a Joseph Warren Greathouse b in KY and d between
1909 and 1913. I would suggest looking at the 1870 - 1880 census records for Kentucky in an effort to
locate parents.

As you know many of the lines we have in the database record individuals who lived much earlier and they
moved about a lot. The main families located in Kentucky were John and Catharina Greathouse, John and
William Greathouse of the Shenandoah and the family of Isaac Stull Greathouse who were in Shelby Co., KY.

Frank

This thread: