GRAHAM-L Archives

Archiver > GRAHAM > 1997-03 > 0859162300

From: <>
Subject: GRAHAM, Lydia
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 19:11:40 -0500 (EST)

Anyone have any info on this GRAHAM:
Lydia GRAHAMb: Abt 1806 in North Carolina d: 1853 in Cass county, Texas
married Bennett B STORY b: Abt 1801 in North Carolina d: 1864 in Cass
county, Texas

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Dana
Cass county, TXGenWeb project coordinator:
http://www.rootseb.com/~txcass/

Daniel, Fortune, Hedrick, Howell, Long, O'Rear,
Sanders,Stone, and Story surname e-mail lists owner
and moderator--to subscribe see e-mail on this web page:
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~cgaunt/gen_int1.html
or e-mail me for directions.

For other names I'm researching see my home page:
http://members.aol.com/TreeCrazyD/index.html

Looking for any info on: VAUGH(A)N, FORTUNE,
STONE, LONG, THOMAS, KEAL(E)Y, HOWELL, HE(A)DRICK

This thread: