GRAHAM-L Archives

Archiver > GRAHAM > 1997-03 > 0859006930

From: "Molly J. Welch" <>
Subject: New Graham Web Page
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 21:02:10 -0800

I just got my Graham Connection web page online, however it's going to
be Mon. before I get the bugs out of it. You can get to the home page
which takes you to the ahnentafel, the wills and the cemetery pages but
have to use the browser to get back to the home page. Also, only one of
the e-mail connections is working at present. I am a complete novice at
this and have to wait to go into the internet services office to get
help with re-working it.

Y'all come -
http://www.cswnet.com/~mwelch/

Thanks, Molly

Please reserve judgement until I get it the way I would like it (which
will probably be never).

This thread: