GRAHAM-L Archives

Archiver > GRAHAM > 1997-03 > 0858876711

From: <>
Subject: Grahams from PA? or OH?
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 11:51:51 -0500 (EST)

I'm looking for information on the following Grahams who were, as far as I
know, from either PA or OH. Sorry I don't have many dates, but estimate the
children of James Graham were all born mid 1800's. Here is what I have:

Father: James Graham
Wife: Margaret Mittenbough
Children:
1. Floretta Graham m. Henry Peterman Henry and Floretta lived in
both OH
and PA. Some of their children lived in OH and some (at least
one) in PA
Their children:
Ella Peterman b. about 1882 m. Samuel Lynn in 1900
John Peterman
Harry Peterman
Delos Peterman
Anna Peterman
2. Margaret Graham
3. Dianne Graham
4. Hannah Graham
5. Elizabeth Graham

Would love to exchange information with anyone interested in this family.

Linda

This thread: