GRAHAM-L Archives

Archiver > GRAHAM > 1997-03 > 0858796852

From: Karen Chambliss <>
Subject: GRAHAM GENEALOGY
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 10:40:52 -0800

I am looking for information on the parents, siblings, spouse, children,
grandchildren, etc of William Harold Graham b 25 Dec 1910 in Akron, Ohio.
His father was an Akron, Ohio police officer also named William Graham.
He served in the US Army 1 Jan 43 to 10 Feb 45 enlisting in Akron, Ohio.
He served again from 30 Dec 55 to 19 Mar 58 and was discharged in
Columbia, SC. He was last heard from in 1961.

I would appreciate any information on him you can provide. He would be
86 yrs old now and may not be alive anylonger.

thank you for your assistance,

Karen Chambliss,

This thread: