GRAHAM-L Archives

Archiver > GRAHAM > 1997-03 > 0858375114

From: "Molly J. Welch" <>
Subject: Re: Graham
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 13:31:54 -0800

randy zacher wrote:

> Hello,
> Has anyone ever run across a Samuel Graham b. 1798 NC died in McNairy
> Co., TN? I would appreciate any info you might have on him. Terri

Hi Randy,

I have a g-g-grandfather Robert B. Graham b. 1824 TN whose father was
born in SC (I think) and mother in NC. His two sons were named James
Finley Graham b. 1852 in Bossier Parish, LA and Samuel R. Graham b. 1853
in Hunt Co., TX. Robert was married to Eliza McLelland in 1849 in LA.
Eliza may have been a Gillespie and I have been searching various places
where I know there was a Gillespie family either living in close
proximity or where there was a marriage between the 2 families. Haven't
been able to find anything yet. Do you have any Knights, McLellands,
Gillespies or Finleys in your data base?

Do you by any chance have access to cemetery records which list the
Grahams buried in McNairy Co.? I am trying to get a web site published
maybe by next week. Am including will & deed abstracts and cemetery
listings. Will eventually put on the marriage records and censuses.

Thanks for any information. Let me know if you know of any of your
Grahams going to LA, AR or TX.

Molly Graham Welch in Arkansas

This thread: