GOING-L Archives

Archiver > GOING > 2004-08 > 1092185260

Subject: Re: [GOING] Family reunions
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:48:48 -0500

Hello Diane,
I'm glad you had a good trip to UK. I did not know the Goings are in the
U.K.
Yes the Goings_ Goyings 58th Reunion was held at Lake Odessa, MI. USA on
July 25, 2004 . We had about 30 people in attendance and several letters
saying they would like to be there. It was voted to meet again next year.
We had an auction to help raise money to mail 150 Newsletters. Some
family members send money to keep the Newsletters and the Reunion in
force Some people go swimming and the kids play on the big slides and
other fort like structures.
Would like a flyer?
Family Historian Barbara E Belote