GOFF-L Archives

Archiver > GOFF > 2007-10 > 1193886337

From: "Phil Goff" <>
Subject: Re: [GOFF] trying again
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 23:05:37 -0400

The Goff/Gough Surname DNA Study has now identified seven major Goff/Gough
families through testing of Y-chromosome DNA. Results are posted at
http://home.comcast.net/~philgoff/DNAresults.htm. A description of the seven
founding families can be found at
http://home.comcast.net/~philgoff/GoffDNA.htm. I urge those with Goff/Gough
brick walls to find a male paternal line descendant and join the DNA Study.
Thanks,

Phil Goff