GLINES-L Archives

Archiver > GLINES > 2000-09 > 0967844135

Subject: Re: [GLINES] Benjamin, John, George & Daniel Smith Glines
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 17:35:35 EDT

Below is the children of Mr Hutchins whose ever line falls into this
information, It is on the IGI.

John Sullivan Hutchins first married 7 Feb 1800 to an Elizabeth Baker, I do
not find Osman Hutchins.

He second married Catherine Cutter 5 Feb 1803 and the dates for Maria
Hutchins and siblings are below. The question I have since George L. Glines
married a Catherine Cutter before he married Maria Hutchins how are the two
Catherine Cutters related?

Sonia

> <Mr. Hutchins had one son at this time, whose name was Osman. He married,
> and after living some years at Hawkesbury, Ont., moved west. [Hawkesbury,
> Upper Canada is immediately across the Ottawa River from Argenteuil
County,
> Lower Canada] <His father also married again, and by this marriage had
three

> sons and five daughters: Hawley, Phineas and Benjamin; Eliza, Maria,
> Catherine, Matilda, and Mary Ann. Of the latter, Eliza was married to Milo
> Lane, Maria to Geo. Glines, Catherine to Lemuel Cushing, and Mary Ann to
> Geo. Holland. Matilda, who never married, died a few years since in
> Montreal. Mrs. Cushing and Mrs. Holland, both widows, reside in that city.>

1. Elizabeth HUTCHINS - International Genealogical Index
Gender: F Birth: 17 Jun 1827 Lachute, Argenteuil, Quebec

2. James HUTCHINS - International Genealogical Index
Gender: M Birth: May 1804 Lachute, Argenteuil, Quebec

3. Benjamin HUTCHINS - International Genealogical Index
Gender: M Birth: 26 Mar 1818 Lachute, Argenteuil, Quebec

4. Hawley R. HUTCHINS - International Genealogical Index
Gender: M Birth: 22 May 1807 Lachute, Argenteuil, Quebec

5. Phineas Reed HUTCHINS - International Genealogical Index
Gender: M Birth: 20 Jan 1813 Lachute, Argenteuil, Quebec

6. Caroline Matilda HUTCHINS - International Genealogical Index
Gender: F Birth: 27 Mar 1811 Lachute, Argenteuil, Quebec

7. Catherine HUTCHINS - International Genealogical Index
Gender: F Birth: 13 Apr 1816 Lachute, Argenteuil, Quebec

8. Eliza HUTCHINS - International Genealogical Index
Gender: F Birth: 9 Aug 1804 Lachute, Argenteuil, Quebec

9. Maria HUTCHINS - International Genealogical Index
Gender: F Birth: 15 Aug 1809 Lachute, Argenteuil, Quebec

10. Mary Ann HUTCHINS - International Genealogical Index
Gender: F Birth: 3 Oct 1821 Lachute, Argenteuil, Quebec

11. Benjamin HUTCHINS - International Genealogical Index
Gender: M Birth: 26 Mar 1818 Lachute, Argenteuil, Quebec

12. Caroline Matilda HUTCHINS - International Genealogical Index
Gender: F Birth: 27 Mar 1811 Lachute, Argenteuil, Quebec

13. Catherine HUTCHINS - International Genealogical Index
Gender: F Birth: 13 Apr 1816 Lachute, Argenteuil, Quebec

14. Eliza HUTCHINS - International Genealogical Index
Gender: F Birth: 9 Aug 1804 Lachute, Argenteuil, Quebec

15. Elizabeth HUTCHINS - International Genealogical Index
Gender: F Birth: 17 Jun 1827 Lachute, Argenteuil, Quebec

16. Hawley HUTCHINS - International Genealogical Index
Gender: M Birth: 22 May 1807 Lachute, Argenteuil, Quebec

17. James HUTCHINS - International Genealogical Index
Gender: M Birth: May 1806 Lachute, Argenteuil, Quebec

18. Maria HUTCHINS - International Genealogical Index
Gender: F Birth: 15 Aug 1809 Lachute, Argenteuil, Quebec

19. Mary Ann HUTCHINS - International Genealogical Index
Gender: F Birth: 3 Oct 1821 Lachute, Argenteuil, Quebec

20. Phineas Reed HUTCHINS - International Genealogical Index
Gender: M Birth: 20 Jan 1813 Lachute, Argenteuil, Quebec

This thread: