GISH-L Archives

Archiver > GISH > 2007-06 > 1183134577

From: ,
Subject: Re: [GISH] Christian/Matthias Gish Family Tree and Books
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:29:37 -0000

Author: dc2it1
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Jodie Huffaker who wrote the book Christian Gish of Virginia passes away in Feb. of this year.(2007) The last time I talked to her she had only two books left and I am sure they are now gone. I have the book as well as Footprints in the Sand and Mathias Gish of White Oak.
I would suggest you join our discussion group at . I am now the administrator of this group and will be happy to look up information for you or let you know where it can be found.

Important Note: