GILDEA-L Archives

Archiver > GILDEA > 2012-04 > 1335310873

From: ,
Subject: Re: [GILDEA] GILDEA/QUINN
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 23:41:13 -0000

Author: jennydonougher
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.gildea/84.94.100.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

What a disappointment!!

My Mary Ann Gildea was born in the Araluen/Braidwood area of NSW Australia. She spent her married life as the wife of Maskelyne Welsh around Cobargo also NSW Australia. May Ann was my great grandmother.
Looks like we have 2 different people.

My Mary Ann was the grand daughter of James Gildea, b. about 1815 in Co. Donegal and Mary McNulty. Mary Ann's father was Robert Gildea, b. Sydney about 1838 and Jane Harris from Co. Kildare.

Let me know if these are familiar to you.

Regards

Jenny

Important Note: