GERMANNA_COLONIES-L Archives

Archiver > GERMANNA_COLONIES > 2007-12 > 1198977510

From: "Cary Anderson" <>
Subject: [GERMANNA] Christoph/Christopher Uhl/Yowell
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 19:18:30 -0600

Thom,

I agree about the village from which Christoph left for America, but something has happened at the Settler's List regarding tabs. Or, maybe it's my computer. The villages of origin are all over the page. They were in a neat column.

When I looked very carefully, of course, the Settlers List shows Christopher Uhl of Sulzfeld, but I must say it would be most difficult for a novice to determine this.

I check this list quite frequently and have been most pleased to see the improvements of this page.

Cary

This thread: