GERMANNA_COLONIES-L Archives

Archiver > GERMANNA_COLONIES > 2007-12 > 1198431074

From: "George W. Durman" <>
Subject: Re: [GERMANNA] Henry Broyles
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 12:31:14 -0500

At 10/14/2007 10:41 AM Sunday, you wrote:
*********START OF ORIGINAL MESSAGE TEXT*********
>Hi everyone, Been along time since I wrote for any info. but I am
>looking for any information on gggrandfather Henry Broyles b.
>March 04,1884, m. Mary Bell, dec 18,1886. Any info on this side
>would be appreciated. Ralph Broyles Mt. Washington, Ky
**********END OF ORIGINAL MESSAGE TEXT***********

Hello Cuz,

Do you mean the Henry BROYLES born 4 March 1844? Bet that
was a typo. (GRIN)

I have him in my database, married to Mary E. BELL, but didn't
have a marriage date. Is 18 Dec 1886 correct? That would have
made him 42 when he married. I have four children for him:

Eugene B.
Timothy
William H.
Nancy

I have absolutely nothing on the children except for Eugene B. I
have him born about 1870, which would make Henry's and Mary's
marriage date a little late.

I have Eugene born abt 1870, Oldham Co., KY; married, first, to
Dawn GREY, about 1889 in Rockcastle Co., KY; divorced, about
1896, Rockcastle Co., KY; then married to Melissa DODSON,
about 1897, Rockcastle Co., KY; died about 1926, Oldham Co.,
KY (was in Jefferson Co., KY, until 1924).

Does the above match with your data? Let me know if you need
the info on Henry's ancestry.

Yer Cuz,
George

This thread: