GERMAN-BOHEMIAN-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-BOHEMIAN > 2006-08 > 1157064413

Subject: Re: [GERMAN-BOHEMIAN] Sommer books online
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 18:46:53 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/2006 2:31:53 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
writes:

A very useful feature. But can anyone help me to find the Klattauer Kreis? I
had no luck- but thats the one I need.
Thank you in advance
Walter

The CGSI has copies of all 16 books in their library in St. Paul but they do
not lend them out.

Felix Gundacker has reprints of the books available to buy at his
website. They are quite reasonable and owning the one for your
ancestral district is well worth it. You never know when you will
need to use it again as you learn about more ancestors.

_http://www.ihff.at/indexstarte.htm_ (http://www.ihff.at/indexstarte.htm)

I do nor see an order blank on the English page but if you contact
Felix at: email: (mailto:) he will tell you
what to do.l

Or download the price list at: _http://www.ihff.at/indexstart.htm_
(http://www.ihff.at/indexstart.htm)
Start the download by clicking on the link : Preisliste herunterladen
on that page first. It is an MS WORD document. You can save it or
view it.

Karen

This thread: