GERMAN-BOHEMIAN-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-BOHEMIAN > 2006-08 > 1156874418

From: "Aida Kraus" <>
Subject: Fw: [GERMAN-BOHEMIAN] Euorpean language-writing software
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:00:18 -0700

Karen and other Czech letter users:

Yes there are a lot of letters with the hacek over the like
c C R r Ž ž N n Š š --- and I hope that they reproduce as I am pressing
Format - encoding - user defined before I send.
The other option is to type your letter in the language of your choice in Word. There go to the title
bar, choose "insert" from there select "Symbol"chart and you have the whole
shebang available to insert into your text. Or you can remember the code
and type it. If you do it often enough you will remember it, as I do.
Aida