GERMAN-BOHEMIAN-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-BOHEMIAN > 2006-08 > 1156822289

From: Lynn <>
Subject: Re: [GERMAN-BOHEMIAN] Character Map
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:31:29 -0700

This thread got me all excited to try using the special pronunciation
marks over the letters in Czech. But I can't fiqure out how to put the
tiny u or v over some of the letters. I can't find them in the character
map. I'm hoping someone can tell me how to do this.

For example: PLZEN oe Mesto or Mecin, etc. In Plzen, the N has a "v"
over it; the E in Mesto has one, and Mecin, it's over the E and C.

Lynn

This thread: