GERMAN-BOHEMIAN-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-BOHEMIAN > 2006-08 > 1156712320

From: "Susan Morgan" <>
Subject: RE: [GERMAN-BOHEMIAN] Aerial views of Czechoslovakia
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 16:58:40 -0400

I would love to have that link too. Let me know if you find it out! Thanks!

Susan

The following names are in my tree:
Armitage, Atkinson, Balsly, Boeres, Boone, Capal, Ciner, Dornette, Dovey, Fesler / Fessler, Greiser/ Grieser, Hathaway, Heberger, Helfrich, Heninger, Holzhause, Jarman, Kenderdine, Klapkova, Kopstain, Kopstein, Lambert, Lichtfusz / Lichtfuss, Lienweber, Litzenberg, Lucas, Morgan, Nisonger, Ohlhauser, Oberwitte, Schmaltz, Schmidt, Schneider, Siebert / Seibert, Wright Armitage, Atkinson, Balsly, Boeres, Boone, Capal, Ciner, Dornette, Dovey, Fesler / Fessler, Greiser/ Grieser, Hathaway, Heberger, Helfrich, Heninger, Holzhause, Jarman, Kenderdine, Klapk, Klapkova, Kopstain, Kopstein, Lambert, Lichtfusz / Lichtfuss, Lienweber, Litzenberg, Lucas, Morgan, Nisonger, Ohlhauser, Oberwitte, Schmaltz, Schmidt, Schneider, Siebert / Seibert, Wright