GERMAN-BOHEMIAN-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-BOHEMIAN > 2006-08 > 1156455282

From: "Aida Kraus" <>
Subject: Re: [GERMAN-BOHEMIAN] CZ diacriticals
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:34:42 -0700

This is very awkward, Cathy! Try this for quicker typing and no copy and
paste:
Press Alt+0138 for = S in case it does not reproduce, it is a S^
Alt+0228 for = ä a with Umlaut
Alt+0252 for = ü u with Umlaut
Alt+0246 for = ö o with Umlaut
Now try this:
Alt+0220 and then 0221, 0222, 0223 and so on, then write down
the character.
Before you know it you will type it like any other letter and don't even
have to look it up anymore. That is how I am typing all my German Emails.
Aida