GERMAN-BOHEMIAN-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-BOHEMIAN > 2006-08 > 1156453610

Subject: [GERMAN-BOHEMIAN] CZ diacriticals
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 17:06:50 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/2006 1:19:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

I used the US English International keyboard but have not ytet
found all the CZ diacriticals it includes.

Karen

If you have Windows XP, go to Start/All Programs/Accessories/System
Tools/Character Map. If you have an earlier version of Windows, it's on there, but
I'm not sure where. I don't know why it's buried so deep in XP.

If you put a shortcut on your task bar, you can use it any time. Just select
the character you want, click Select, then Copy, then paste the character i
nto your document. Very handy.

Cathy

This thread: