GERMAN-BOHEMIAN-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-BOHEMIAN > 2006-08 > 1156449256

From: "Aida Kraus" <>
Subject: Re: [GERMAN-BOHEMIAN] Sad news
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:54:16 -0700

Karen, although I did not know Paul Kretsch personally, I have seen his name
on the charter. If you collect signatures for a condolence, please be sure
to include my name! Since Jerry Gulden contacted me personally, I sent a
condolence to him personally, as he has lost a very close friend whom he
knew for half a century.
Aida