GERMAN-BOHEMIAN-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-BOHEMIAN > 2006-08 > 1156434654

From: Ed or Judy Ross <>
Subject: Re: [GERMAN-BOHEMIAN] Requests for lyrics
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:50:54 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Karen

I tried an Internet search but I could not seem to get to the lyrics directly. Some of the sites require registration, and I am not confident enough in German to be sure what I was getting into. Some of them also produced a lot of popup ads.

Judy

wrote:
Judy,

I have a book dated about 1898 that has over `100 old German songs from
Austria and various principalities in Germany but I did not fint that title there.

I used the title as an Internet search and got quite a few hits.

Try that, one of the hits may be just what yiou want.

Karen