GERMAN-BOHEMIAN-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-BOHEMIAN > 2006-08 > 1156379049

From: "Herbert Schwarz" <>
Subject: Re: [GERMAN-BOHEMIAN] Sudeten tracht
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:24:09 -0400

Sorry that I was somewhat out of line with the Tracht issue, but it
triggered my memory with the Resaurant which I visited a few times with my
family as a 7-8 year old. The other on I remember was the "Ruebezahl" again
I am not certain whether it was in Marienbad or Karlsbad ? - Returning to
the Egerlaender Trachten, I think the "Weiden" Egerlaender Heimat Museum has
Pictures of the Egerlaender Trachten on its webside. Herb Schwarz