GERMAN-BOHEMIAN-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-BOHEMIAN > 2006-08 > 1156204809

Subject: New Sur-Names
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:00:09 EDT

I am loving reading all of the superstitions and stories. They are very
interesting. I know nothing in German or Czech. It is great that you all
translate so I can try to keep up. My husband and I traveled to Europe a few
years back. We traveled threw Germany-Austria-Switzerland and we went to (pardon
me) Ouberaumergauo, for the passion plays. I was lost and smiled a lot.

I am looking for any information on the names Durst and Arnott. I know I
have German in my family. Has any one heard these in any of your look-ups?

Dawn, FL

This thread: